Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Taped ears

At the front steps.
Chewing on an antler piece.
Playing with his brother, Jasper.
Sherry and I worked on taping up his ears. They are BIG ears. We experimented with moleskin and Breathe Right strips, but even with that they would fall forward, so we realized we had to tape around the base to hold them up.
The moleskin didn't grip well and would get shaken out quickly, so now I've settled on the nasal strips and tape. This seems to be working well. He shakes his head a lot but is getting used to the annoying feeling. Poor pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment