Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lazy day.

Another lazy morning, sleeping in to try to recover from the flu. At this point I've been coughing and hacking almost as long as Chimera has known me. I bet he thinks these are just the normal noises I make. It's actually nice, because my last Papillon (Dragon) was unsettled by coughing. If he was in the room when I coughed, he would get up and leave.

Before work I clicker trained Cai to climb into a basket with all four feet.

After work we repeated that, then I turned the basket upside down and shaped him to climb on top of it.

Wheeee!

Here are some random pictures:
I see you.

Creative sleeping.

Aww, lookit those legs.

Raincoat!
Jasper started playing with Cai a few days ago, and now they've been playing multiple times a day, just like Dragon and Jasper used to. It warms my heart. Jasper is very, very tolerant of Chimera doing obnoxious things like biting his tail or pulling on his ears.


No comments:

Post a Comment