Monday, October 22, 2012

Beach, grocery store, visiting friends.

I am still battling the flu. Yesterday I decided to let myself sleep in. Of couse I got up during the night and toward morning to take Chimera out to potty. My alarm was set for 10 am. I slept through it, and didn't fully wake up until 1:30 pm, when Cai started whining a lot and peed in his crate. Thank goodness that I had the day off from work. But I am amazed that Cai was content with lounging in his crate for so damn long. What a good puppy.

Of course, once I let him out, the monster emerged. I gave him breakfast and then we headed out for a field trip. Our first stop was the tiny little beach at Emery Point. Click on any picture to see a bigger version.


 
This would have been a great place to let him off the leash, since it was so tiny and enclosed and there was no one around. Unfortunately it was a no go because my voice was completely gone and I couldn't call him.

The fun wasn't over yet! I needed to do some grocery shopping, so I brought Chimera out to the front of the grocery store before stashing him in the car while I shopped.
Riding the elevator.
Corn husk tug toy.
We came home, took a nap, and then drove to San Francisco to visit Auntie Agnes and some friends. He ran around a bit, but was still tired after his big trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment