Friday, March 15, 2013

Fancy new collar

There's a local store called Paco Collars, which was founded to make, yes, nothing but beautiful leather dog collars (and leashes)! They've now expanded to include cat collars, belts, bracelets, and harnesses. I highly recommend checking out their online store.

I always buy my dogs fancy show collars for competition, and when I found myself near the store a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't resist buying one for Chimera already, even though it will be a long time before he needs it! His custom order was picked up yesterday. You can click on any picture to see it show up bigger and scroll through the pics.

Who's that pretty dog?
Now just look forward, not at me!
There's the collar!
Admittedly, it's not very visible when his long fur falls over it. Still beautiful, still worth it.


Here are a couple pictures from back home, just 'cause.

Rolling around.
Eating treat off floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment