1. Schedule more chiropractic appointments as they definitely help him - I need to call Dr Wallace's clinic and just schedule a ton of appointments way out so that I'm guaranteed to get in regularly.
2. Continue laser treatment twice a week as my schedule allows.
3. Take him off the muscle relaxants since I didn't see any change with them.
4. Continue rehab exercises.
5. Continue restricted activity - no running or jumping or stairs. She said that for some dogs she would have relaxed the restrictions, but since Cai likes to run and jump when he's off leash, we can't risk it.
6. Get information about possible stem cell therapy trials/research from Dr Troy, a fellow vet at Mueller.
7. Schedule an appointment with Dr Sams up in Marin for a second opinion.