Monday, January 9, 2017

Chiro check up

While Chimera enjoyed running through the snow, on the second day's hike he was favoring his left shoulder. We cut the walk short.

He had his regularly scheduled appointment with Dr Wallace a couple of weeks later. He had slightly knocked his pelvis out of alignment again, and his shoulders were much more painful than usual. She said that it was most likely due to the different kind of activity than he's used to, and is not necessarily indicative of anything serious. I was disappointed, though.

We went to the pet store today and I bought a cute little dress for Cai - I've been looking for just the right piece of "formal wear." He flinched when I was guiding his left leg through the hole.

His bad iliopsoas sprains seem to have mostly healed, but now that shoulder is worrying me.




No comments:

Post a Comment